Leeds - Associate
In response to a growing workload, Manhire Associates are looking to recruit an Associate for our Leeds Office. Located in Central Leeds, this role will suit a candidate looking for a new challenge, within a fast paced dynamic company. This is an opportunity to join a team and a company working in a vibrant and stimulating environment, where enthusiasm and application are rewarded across all areas. Attractive packages including competitive salaries and bonuses paid bi-annually, combined with tremendous career opportunities are available.
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Structural Engineer who is competent at both technical and managerial level. They will have a proven track record of successful delivery of projects from concept to detailed design through to completion of construction.
Brief Description of Duties
The following is a brief summary of the responsibilities of a Senior Engineer / Associate.
- Adopting the company ethos and approach
- Undertaking concept designs and planning projects through to construction
- Leading and managing project teams to deliver projects on budget to meet technical and commercial expectations
- Managing project budgets and fees
- Manage and motivate team members
- Mentor staff
- Project resourcing and assistance in recruitment
- Clearly communicate goals and targets to the team
- Regular reporting to the Management Team
- Interact and cultivate relations with clients and other project members
- Develop new business and introduce new clients
For a discussion please call reception on 020 8390 9097 or e-mail your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org select the Apply button below.